In my one-month stint as "Interim Program Director" at Chicago Filmmakers
earlier this summer, I programmed the INTERCAT '69 program for September.

http://chicagofilmmakers.org/cf/content/intercat-69-part-1

5 hours of 16mm cat films from the 1940s-60s.  Available from Film-makers'
Coop.

Last month, South Side Projections here in Chicago presented a 16mm cat
screening, and last year SSP and CF co-presented a 16mm cat screening.

pf

http://www.walkerart.org/calendar/2014/internet-cat-video-festival-2
> 014?mc_cid=70d62a9316&mc_eid=770c6fb304

Which reminds me of experimental cat
> films, like the Hammid and Deren Life of a Cat (remarkably politically
> correct: daddy cat is shown doing kitten care).  What else could we shown in a
> Cat Film Fest?

Chuck
chuck...@northwestern.edu

> ________