George Kuchar's cat Blackie plays the crucial role of confessor in the
video diary Rainy Season (1987). George's grief at losing his beloved cat
is the subject of Season of Sorrow (1996).

William Burroughs was quite fond of cats, and I believe he lived with many
at his final home in Lawrence, Kansas. Perhaps there is a documentary with
footage of this?

Brakhage's film Pasht is quite striking.

Andy Ditzler

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 4:00 PM, Gene Youngblood <ato...@comcast.net> wrote:

>   Cats are featured prominently in 27 of George Kuchar’s diaries, some of
> them pretty surreal. My favorite is “Kitty Porn” (1996).

Andy Ditzler
www.filmlove.org
www.johnq.org
Graduate Institute of the Liberal Arts, Emory University