Hey ive been shooting a lot film with my canon super 8 camera and it stopped working recently and i lost a bunch of good footage because of it.  It appears to run fine but when I put film in, it just rips the sprocket holes and doesnt advance the film at all.  The wheel inside turns fine and the tooth that grabs the sprockethole seems to move fine when theres no film inside.  Anyway to get to the point i need to fix this thing or borrow someones camera before this weekend cause i need to get this film out.  Anyone in the NYC area got anything thatll help?  Thanks