I heard this was the place for cat videos and presently I'm really into the DJ
Cat meme but I'm having trouble finding videos from cats that have really got
that swing. A lot of the cats out there just seem to be up for going for a ride.

So Far I've found that the DJ kittens are still the leaders:

DJ Kittens Scratching away on Decks

DJ Kittens Scratching away on Decks
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo

but this cat seems to be onto something in the way of an experimental music
kick:

My Cat Getting Busy on the Turntables

My Cat Getting Busy on the Turntables
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo

This cat seemed to be onto something but then just decided it was more fun to
take a trip:

Vinyl Cat
View on www.youtube.com Preview by Yahoo

Vinyl Cat

Can anyone recommend some cats that really get into the groove??

love

Freya