Hi Marco,

I would highly recommend Super8 Reversal Lab in Holland for your super-8
films
http://www.super8.nl

And Haguefilm Digitaal, formerly Cineco, has recently increased prices, but
if you have enough budget I would not hesitate to contact them directly for
a quote of your 16mm magazines. Their website is not too complete, but you
can write Wim de Boer from the lab i...@haghefilm.nl

Both labs are very reliable.

Im guessing at least your 16mm stock is negative film, otherwise Frank from
Super8Reversal can process everything.

Good luck!

Esperanza.

> you might like to try deJonghe in Belgium:
>
> http://www.postproduction.be/
>
> I had them develop both colour and b+w 16mm a couple of
> years back and was very happy with results.
>
> Best of luck,
>
> Michael
>

> On 24 sept. 2014, at 17:19, Marco Poloni wrote:
>
> > Hello Frameworkers,
> >
> > I am soon to shoot quite a number of 16mm magazines for a film
> > production. I don't want to take any risks with the material – of
> > course –, and was wondering if any of you has had recent experience
> > with fim labs in Europe.
> >
> > In the past I have worked with Egli film in Zürich, who absorbed the
> > famous Schwarzfilm from Bern. I've had good results years ago, with
> > only one scratch once on a roll, but they are quite expensive. Plus,
> > since fewer and fewer people shoot 16mm, I don't know how fresh their
> > chemistry is.
> >
> > For S-8mm I work with Andec filmtechnik in Berlin, but I am not sure I
> > would give them my material. The S-8mm magazines they process
> > sometimes have a bit of residual jet rem, which is almost acceptable
> > on 8mm gauge but not on 16mm.
> >
> > In Berlin there's also ARRI Schwarzfilm, but again, no idea if they
> > use fresh chemistry and have expert people running the machines.
> >
> > Thank you for your feedback!
> >
> > Best,
> > Marco
> >
> > --