i´m sure you know the spanish film ¨El Sol del membrillo¨ from Victor Erice.
A protrait of Antoñito Lopez a spanish realist good painter
________________________________
De: FrameWorks [frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com] en nom de Stephanie
Wuertz [wuertzstepha...@gmail.com]
Enviat el: dimecres, 24 / setembre / 2014 18:40
Per a: Experimental Film Discussion List
Tema: Re: [Frameworks] Portraits of artists

Millennium recently had a screening dedicated to the artist portraits back in
June. We included:

George Dumpson’s Place, Ed Emshwiller
R-34, Jack and Olga Chambers
Manual of Arms, Hollis Frampton