Hi, early this year I asked a similar question here (I too was working on
such a piece and wanted to see works in that vein) and got lots of replies
that I compiled into a spreadsheet.  I'd be happy to send to you.  Let me
take a look and see where I put it and I'll email it to you off-list.  If
others are interested, feel free to email me and I can send it to you as
well!

Best,
Kate

On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 8:04 AM, Kabir <kbrme...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Frameworkers
>
> I am currently working on a film that documents the daily routine of a
> painter/ experimental filmmaker - a poetic portrait of this aging artist
> who is now in his 80s. I am very keen on exposing myself to similar films
> that have been made in the past - primarily personal, poetic portrait films
> of artists (not traditional TV-style documentaries) and it would be great
> if I could please get recommendations if you have any? I live in India so
> works that are available on Ubu or elsewhere online would be of great help.
>
> Thanks a lot for your help.

kate lain
k...@katemakesfilms.com
626.644.5283