I'm a bit late on this thread, but quite a few of my films were done primarily
on optical printers.

Fallen Flags - various techniques ... edited in camera on the oxberry optical
printer using Brian Eno's oblique strategies at every transition to determine
effect, technique, and next shot in the edit (image choice and duration)... i
saw this film as an improvisation on the optical printer.

3part Harmony: composition in RGB #1 - colour separation 3 passes edited in
camera on an oxberry optical printer - this was the opposite of an
improvisation on the printer as it was meticulously planned out.

Knowledge of Good and Evil - another optical printer improvisation using
oblique strategies

Mechanical Memory - was done on a JK optical printer

Turning was edited in camera and done on a JK optical printer (not many effects
though)

Amanda Dawn Christie
506-871-2062
www.amandadawnchristie.ca