Hi,

I am researching a project of the use of the Tableau Vivant in experimental or
avant-garde filmmaking (history, theory, etc).
I am particularly interested in any examples of filmmakers that were
investigating the tableau vivant as a reference to a film frame and not to a
painting.
Also any sub themes that may relate to tableau vivant as a durational film
frame or living freeze frame, or a tableau vivant as a non-active scene/image
shot stop motion or frame by frame (in camera or optical printed).

Any suggestions for readings or names would be greatly appreciated!

best,
Rebekka

Rebekka Moran

rebekka.mo...@gmail.com