Not to string this out at the expense of Frameworks attention, but I think
I was arguing that 'the system' is made by-of individual engineers and 'the
outcome' might be improved -- to the extent that it can be controlled at
this early point -- by their deep listening. At the very least we'll get
better auditory cues on Android phones eh.

But I think we're in pretty close agreement.