Hello Frameworks community,
I recently bought a PC Synchrolapse Bolex Time Lapse Motor on ebay. While it
works perfectly, I realized I needed something that would allow long exposures,
so I've purchased another motor, so I'm looking to sell the Synchrolapse.
It comes with a motor-less, stripped down bolex that fits the motor perfectly.
No lens, unfortunately. Also, I'll throw in the Step up/down power transformer
I bought to make the unit work with US power. You can set the timer to take
standard exposures every second, ranging up to 32 minutes. Set it and forget it!
Like I said, I've tested it with the camera and it all works perfectly. Just
not what I need. I hope to find it a good home. I'm sure it will serve you
well.
Contact me off list for price. Thanks!
m_alex_mor...@yahoo.com
Mike MorrisDallas, Texas