Deluxe is in NY and I just got a quote from them, they only do process and
transfer no WP and offer "student" rates but it's still steep.

Color Lab of course

And Fotokem.

But not sure in turn around times.
Good luck!

Sent from my

On Oct 29, 2014, at 11:00 AM, Matthew Shaw <mas...@vassar.edu> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm looking for recommendations of who is still shooting film in class and
where they have it processed.

To keep up with existing course schedules, we need a lab that can do same day
processing and transfer to HD mid-light dailies. In the past we have shipped
film overnight FedEx on Monday and received the transfers Wednesday morning.

There was no film course this semester because of faculty sabbatical. Any leads
on labs or programs still shooting film is much appreciated.

Thanks Everyone.

Matt Shaw

Media Technician
Film Dept. Vassar College