Dear Frameworkers,

I had posted this question a couple weeks ago. Got a few answers that
left me undecided. Also asked to DeJonghe film lab in Brussels, who
are presently processing some 16mm footage of mine, but they could not
help me.

I have a very large quantity of S-8mm colour negative film to process.
I noticed that my usual lab for this gauge, AndecFilm in Berlin, has
some issue with residual Jet rem, resulting in tiny bright sparks on
the film. I could remove this in post but it would be an awful lot of
work. Better not.

Is there a reliable alternative in Europe?

Many thanks for your help!

Best,
Marco

--