It’s out, despite what the release date said when I ordered it.  I was actually
reading my copy last night.  It plugs perfectly into my current grad seminar
(Strategies of the Real), so I’m trying to find a slot to plug it in before the
semester’s end!

FYI,
R.

On Nov 10, 2014, at 7:49 AM, Brecht Debackere