Charles, I believe the SFAI library has VHS copies of George’s class films.
Probably not all, though. The librarian, Jeff Gunderson, could tell you if he
has anything from 2001. He’s a very helpful guy. If you still live in SF he’d
probably let you look for it yourself.

From: Charles Chadwick
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 1:22 PM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] George Kuchar's AC/DC Psychotronic Teleplays
SFAIclass videos

Hello...I was hoping someone out there could help me out with finding a video,
or directing me to where I could. I was in George Kuchar's class at SFAI in I
believe Spring Semester of 2001. We made a video in class related to Erich von
Daniken, the UFO writer/amusement park owner that George was obsessed with at
the time. The plot revolved around this, as well as a struggling actress in the
video (familiar plot theme in his movies, I know). Has anyone heard of this
video, or know where a copy could be obtained? I had it on VHS long ago, but it
was misplaced, and am interested in getting a copy again. Youtube proved
worthless. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

-charles chadwick