Hello Frameworks,

I'd like to share news of a new film journal, *Now! A Journal of Urgent
Practice,* which will be officially launching in 2015. However, due to the
latest events in Ferguson, and because of the purpose of our journal, we
have just released a Bulletin of films in response to and in solidarity
with Ferguson.
Please visit our site at: http://www.now-journal.com/

>From the Now! Declaration:

"Residing at a crossroads between film journal and radical newsreel, *Now!*
*A* *Journal of Urgent Praxis* will foreground films and writings made in
rapid yet eloquent engagement with the here and now of political and
cultural life. *Now!* aims to stimulate an alternate form of practice
across critical writing and experimental cinema, operating in a different
time signature than the academic quarterly, museum exhibition, or film
festival. *Now!* can respond to crisis. *Now!* can offer the radical reply.
Despite changes in technology that make it easier than ever, few journals
make films available as a central component of their content. Fewer still
foreground new films, emphasizing the archive instead. And none focus on
films that place an equal weight between formal innovation and political
urgency. *Now!* will confront this absence directly..."

Founding Editor: Travis Wilkerson
Co-Editor: Jonathan Hall
Editorial Board: Thom Andersen, Nicole Brenez, Toshi Fujiwara, Kelly
Gallagher, John Gianvito, Alex Johnston, Minda Martin, Jurij Meden, Vanessa
Renwick, Can Tuzcu, Billy Woodberry.

Cheers,
Kelly Gallagher
www.purpleriot.com