I get this sporadically too.  I re-activated myself just the other day.

From: televis...@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:24:00 -0800
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
has been disabled

This needs to be figured out.
Tim

Sent from my iPad
Begin forwarded message:

From: frameworks-requ...@jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: December 15, 2014 at 2:34:54 PM PST
To: televis...@hotmail.com
Subject: confirm 6fe28d23516caf202df262848c16941d80a8b87e

Your membership in the mailing list FrameWorks has been disabled due
to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
15-Dec-2014.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
this before your membership in the list is deleted.

To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
(leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

https://mailman-mail5.webfaction.com/confirm/frameworks/6fe28d23516caf202df262848c16941d80a8b87e

You can also visit your membership page at

https://mailman-mail5.webfaction.com/options/frameworks/televisual%40hotmail.com

On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
reminder, your membership password is

    Xxxxxx

If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
at

    frameworks-ow...@jonasmekasfilms.com