Yeah, I agree, this is annoying and something has to be done about it. I do not
want to be forced to re-activate myself every few months.

Marcin

From: Michael D
Sent: Tuesday, December 16, 2014 9:02 PM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
has been disabled

I get this sporadically too.  I re-activated myself just the other day.

From: televis...@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 15:24:00 -0800
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
been disabled

This needs to be figured out.

Tim

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message:

  From: frameworks-requ...@jonasmekasfilms.com
  Date: December 15, 2014 at 2:34:54 PM PST
  To: televis...@hotmail.com
  Subject: confirm 6fe28d23516caf202df262848c16941d80a8b87e

  Your membership in the mailing list FrameWorks has been disabled due
  to excessive bounces The last bounce received from you was dated
  15-Dec-2014.  You will not get any more messages from this list until
  you re-enable your membership.  You will receive 3 more reminders like
  this before your membership in the list is deleted.

  To re-enable your membership, you can simply respond to this message
  (leaving the Subject: line intact), or visit the confirmation page at

https://mailman-mail5.webfaction.com/confirm/frameworks/6fe28d23516caf202df262848c16941d80a8b87e

  You can also visit your membership page at

https://mailman-mail5.webfaction.com/options/frameworks/televisual%40hotmail.com

  On your membership page, you can change various delivery options such
  as your email address and whether you get digests or not.  As a
  reminder, your membership password is

      Xxxxxx

  If you have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
  at

     frameworks-ow...@jonasmekasfilms.com