For an additional 2 cents, I got this email off list from Travis Wilkerson:

" I think the Ikonskop A-Cam was the last film camera newly introduced since
the Logmar. The last version came out around 2004 or so. Those guys were doing
great stuff and I think their digital camera may have been one of the better
stabs at it, but sorting it out sank the company. Alas. “

He noted in a short additional message that camera was super 16mm.

FYI,
R.

On Jan 18, 2015, at 10:25 AM, Beebe, Roger W.