As Scott says, O rings from any industrial or hydraulics supply. The real belts are polyurethane, and you may find poly O rings; if not get nitrile. Not as durable, but cheap. If you can take a sample from another machine to the store, they can match the size. I could measure one tomorrow and send you the specs.
Cheers,

Todd