Hi All,

Just to add a bit on EYE’s holdings—they do have an original tinted and
hand-colored nitrate copy of Ruttmann’s Opus IV, and I’m pretty sure that
Munich used it in their restoration. The print was originally part of the
Netherlands Filmliga in the late 1920s, whose holdings eventually became a core
of the Filmmuseum.

All best,

Josh