The opening sets up --

first, a tension between the actual experience of life as a series of
sychronicities via singular point of view (the narrator finds only "fragments")
and the very real need for a cohesive story for the psyche to hang on to (the
narrator "I was looking for a story" paraphrase)

second, the image of three women speaking to each other followed by the
voiceover of comparison/competition b/t self & other -- I think of the first
narrator having that internal struggle and coming to a space of relating to
others (or not) with a half-formed story ---

I would love to see the whole thing. I'm pretty good at writing treatments for
very liminal work / work playing with elements of narrative.

Jessica

* * *
http://drawclose.com