Another option is to make a single, double-wide quicktime file and run the output through a Matrox DualHead to split it into two.
On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 13:55:03 -0600, Scott Stark <sst...@hi-beam.net> wrote:
Hi all, I hope this isn't too off-topic. Does anyone have experience
or advice on how to set up a two digital projector installation, each with its own HD video (Quicktime, probably), on loops, and keeping them in sync? I was looking at a single hard drive, Mac Mini with Bino (http://bino3d.org/) but was told the Mini might not be powerful enough to run two movies at once. Thoughts? Two blu-ray players with some kind of controller? Any ideas, welcome.
thanks,
Scott