Yeah, Kodak's Hollywood outlet closed last November. When I bought the last cases of Super 8 for my class and 16mm for myself, they told me to mail order film from their Rochester, New York facility.

You can buy 16mm film from Pro8mm in Burbank, too.

Good luck!
Dana Berman Duff

Re: [Frameworks] Kodak hollywood?