I didn’t include this in my original answer, because the first post seemed
pretty specific about representing gas directly, but if you’re also interested
in the production of gas, there’s Petrolia by Emily Richardson as well, which
we screened at FLEX back in 2006:

http://www.vdb.org/titles/petrolia

FYI,
Roger

p.s.  Speaking of FLEXfest, I see it didn’t make it in This Week in the Avant
Garde, but I’m down in Florida now for the 11th annual festival, the first that
I haven’t run myself, and I feel compelled to report that it’s really a well
programmed affair under the new management (Alisson Bittiker et al.).  Just
three more programs to go:  3, 6, and 8 pm.  If you’re within driving distance,
you might consider hopping on the road now...

On Feb 22, 2015, at 7:57 AM,