Hi

I think I replied to this thread earlier but it hasn't come through so at the risk of repeating stuff..

In London there's

Collective-iz made up for four women (Amy Dickson, Maria Anastassiou , Deniz Johns and Karolina Raczynski) http://collective-iz.tumblr.com/about
Jennifer Nightingale
and myself Cathyrogers.co.uk

Mary Stark and Sally Golding have already been mentioned and there are more I'll think on...

Best
Cathy