Thanks for sharing Walter!

I also have a question on a similar subject for the group.

I'm going to be doing a radio-art residency in upstate new york next fall (late
October), and I was thinking of driving down with a few 16mm projectors and a
bunch of my prints... I thought it might be nice to set up a sort of
mini-road-trip-style-film-tour while I'm in the region (either on my way to or
from the residency).  I can do screenings, performances, and / or teach some
workshops. In addition to films, I will also be travelling with theremins,
radio gear, and basic electronics, so I could also teach workshops in those
fields too if anyone is interested.  I'll definitely get in touch with Tara at
VSW.

Does anyone on the list have other recommendations of places or people to talk
to?  I've never set anything like this up before, but I figure, that since I'll
have a car, and films, and projectors... why not?

Any suggestions of places or people to contact in the New York state or
surrounding areas would be much appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Amanda Dawn Christie
506-871-2062
www.amandadawnchristie.ca