Why does this woman insist on making things she made bad, worse? She is
being a human malaprop, and just does not get how tone deaf she is. Gene,
she's meshugganah, no one it seems clear is taking this seriously, but
still, you'd think she'd be humbled and learn a lesson, and this whole "I'm
a young, privileged white woman who is having her feelings hurt" bs is just
so tiring and so already exploited. Pulling feminism into this is so
completely neither here nor there and pointless to the extent of
endangering the work of so many feminists over 50+ years. This has zero to
do with feminism. And since she didn't get, I am a white, now not so young,
used to be privileged woman, so I trump her stupidass, gossamer argument
and defense of her stupidass reply. Gah. Gah is my favorite word these
days. I'm a librarian with a Master's degree and years of professional
experience. I don't need to be sanctimoniously schooled on my need to learn
to read and comprehend. How she ever became a chair of anything, let alone
higher ed, is dumbfounding, and I would recommend she take some sound
lessons from McClaren's "A Chairy Tale."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XIiWOuDuxc

"Thank you for reading." Wow. How obnoxious and condescending. But she's
already established that, for all, not just me, hasn't she?

Where's her public defense pronouncement? Hmm? No, just private. She is
what, an academic troll, essentially? Or unaware of her own
inappropriateness in addressing colleagues? It is all so degrading to the
spirit of this listserv and each other's views and opinions. Gene
Youngblood's, certainly being among the most essential and informed.

Elizabeth McMahon