Hi,

I'm only a quiet reader of this list.

Sorry to interfere but how about everybody calming down a little bit, as Tim
Halloran suggested? I'm sure you would get along if we were all in the same
room. Words interpreted out of wack. Your points are understood, but it's
becoming less and less chique.

Stefano

On March 31, 2015 at 6:44:57 PM, Elizabeth McMahon (elizmcma...@gmail.com)