Both the deluxe lab and the Technicolor lab were auctioned within weeks of
each other. My friends got some cool things like power rewind and
inspection stations and ultrasonic splicers and what not. The really big
stuff kind of had a limited audience as the auctions had a rule that
anything over 100 lbs in weight had to be removed by a licensed insured
movers/installers.