Thank you for the kind words.
Yes, the FUJI is a new old stock, which was donated to the org from a
production company. It was in cold storage and 2 members of MONO NO AWARE shot
this test footage: https://vimeo.com/125928517
The test roll was processed and Telecine'd by CineLab, in MA.
Thanks for your interest and support.
Best,
Steve CossmanFounder / Director MONO NO AWARE