Hi all,

I¹m programming a six-part series of polar-related films at the Velaslavasay
Panorama, which has an Arctic scene panorama installed.
Www.panoramaonview.org

We¹ve done three already:
http://www.lafilmforum.org/archive/winter-2015/mush-to-the-movies-a-polar-fi
lm-club-the-race-for-the-south-pole/
http://www.lafilmforum.org/archive/winter-2015/mush-to-the-movies-a-polar-fi
lm-club-the-eskimo-baby/
http://www.lafilmforum.org/archive/winter-2015/mush-to-the-movies-a-polar-fi
lm-club-nanook-of-the-north-and-the-idea-of-north/
They are fun.

We have one coming up in late June at which we are showing South, the film
from Shackleton¹s expedition, and are looking for a short piece to play with
it.  Can anyone recommend any completed short works from/related to
Antarctica (original shooting or found footage) that I might be able to
check out and possibly include, please?

As an example, last time we showed Connie Samaras¹s ³Untitled (Ross Ice
Shelf)², which is a wonderful piece, normally installed, of a seal poking
its head out of an air hole in the ice.

Thank you for your consideration, and any links.

Best regards,

Adam Hyman

--
Adam Hyman