We are looking for an experienced cameraman/DOP to come on board an exciting documentary film project. It is important that the cameraman has his own 4K camera kit/ prime lenses, such as Alexia, Red, Sony CineAlta, Blackmagic or equivalent. The documentary is about a radical pacifist who screened anti-war films during the 1960s from a film van. The project aims to produce a 5 minutes high quality trailer which would be used to apply for funding. It is our hope that the documentary can be made into a feature length work. Filming dates are 7th June in London, 27/28th June in Yorkshire and another day in central London TBC. We will be shooting part HD part 16mm and have already in place some excellent lighting and sound kit (Arri 1000w, 3x Ianiro 350w dimmable lights, Sennheiser 416 mic, Jib arm,) as well as a wonderful Bolex Super 16mm. London based only candidates will be considered and travel/accomodation in Yorkshire will be provided. Please get in touch if you are interested in knowing more about the project: i...@arepoproductions.com

Alberto Bona