Hi Frameworkers,

If anyone is in/around San Francisco next Sunday (June 21), I will be
showing some short celluloid experimental films and doing some other stuff
at Artists' Television Access. You are invited.

http://www.atasite.org/?p=9918
https://www.facebook.com/events/513869532103490/

This will be the west coast premier of my new film *Uzi's Party*, an
experimental teen dramedy about Ouija and possession. Frameworkers may be
interested in the fact that one actress plays five roles, achieved entirely
through in-camera multiple exposures on 16mm (and lots of body doubles).

https://vimeo.com/77663903

I don't know a lot of people in SF. Would be nice to see new faces. Thanks!

- Lyra