Yes I just got a DCP made for a short film (11 min 32 seconds)  from

Donovan Kosters
Digital Cinema Services
dono...@sonicpool.com
office: 323.460.4649 | mobile: 405.642.4025
6860 Lexington Ave, Hollywood, CA 90038
www.sonicpool.com

I got a discount because they were offering everyone who was screening at IFFLA
(Indian Film Festival of Los Angeles) a discount. If I recall correctly I paid
$150 for the first copy and then $30 for additional copies (which was basically
the cost of the flash drive).

Sonali
http://sonalifilm.com