Frameworkers,

I am moving to Hamburg this week and am seeking "analog" resources for
super 8, 16mm and still photography in Hamburg/Northern Germany- if
anything still exists. I am specifically seeking labs, editing facilities
or individuals with a 16mm flatbed/rewinds/hot splicer, community darkrooms
(processing, printing and/or film scanning) and so on. Unfortunately it
seems that Labor in Berlin hasn't found a new space yet. I'm also wondering
if Andec is the go-to lab in these parts or if there are others that one
would recommend.

Thanks,
Christopher