Yes is left handed, it goes in the same screw as the original handle. So as
I said, "I tried to unscrew the cog turning clockwise".

>From Rex o fader instruction:
""A. FITTING ON THE CAMERA
1. Unscrew the camera rewind handle by turning it clockwise.
2. Fit the Rexofader with its hole on the axis from which you just screwed
the rewind handle.
3. Screw down and lock screw (1).
4. Set the special rewind handle (2), supplied with the accessory, in
place. Screw it on firmly, turning anti-clockwise"

If you turn the cog anti-clockwise you just wind up the motor