From:  mariah garnett <mariah.garn...@gmail.com>
Date:  Sun, 20 Sep 2015 16:51:15 -0700
To:  Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Subject:  [Frameworks] synching video projections

hi! does anyone know how to install a double projection where the two videos
are synched and share one soundtrack?

Is it better to use media players? or laptops? or dvds? and what extra
equipment would i need (some kind of a syncher?)

sorry i'm always posting about synching projections. i swear i do other
things too....