If you are not using sound take out the amplifier unit.

Dear, I'll be traveling with 2 Eiki SSL projectors next week and want to make them as light as possible.
The loudspeakers are out already, as I never use them.
What else can be eliminated? Also: the manual says 11 to 15kg But mine are 15kg anyway (even without the speaker)

Anyone from Budapest on this list?
Or tips where to find 16mm or slide projectors over there?

Best wishes, Floris

30-09 UH Festival Budapest
w/ C. Spencer Yeh, Phill Niblock, Thomas Ankersmit, Dean Blunt, Charles Cohen, Rashad Becker, CM von Hausswolff 03-10 A4 Bratisalva
04-10 installation at Gent Matinees
09 till 11-10 filmscreening at Tusk festival Newcastle
10-10 Composition For Robot Orchestra, Logos Ghent
w/ Lieven Martens Moana
17-10 Filmfestival Vooruit Ghent
w/ Terry Riley & John Withney film
23-10 Music for Greg Pope's Cipher-screen projection, Filmfestival Ghent.
w/ Sally Golding, Malcolm Le Grice, Anthony McCall
20-11 till 09-12 Tarzana European tour (Jan Anderzen, Spencer Clarck, Floris Vanhoof) _______________________________________________

NACHLEBEN FILM LAB AND ARCHIVE
http://www.bristol-channel.org/skomer
CUBE CINEMA. BRISTOL