Hello experimental Film World! Millennium Film Workshop
http://millenniumfilm.org/
is looking for a NEW EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR to take us into our 50th Year.
PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD AROUND!
We welcome queries from any competent person who would be responsible for
the successful leadership and management of the organization according to
its incorporating purpose, and the strategic direction set by its Board of
Directors and Members. This involves the planning and management of
MILLENNIUM's organizational, programming services, its finances, human
resources, and community relations. We ask that the candidate have a degree
in a related field and prefer some management experience in an arts, non
profit, or educational organization and that they have a knowledge and
understanding of Experimental cinema history and practice.
 MFW statement of purpose (1967) - "To offer the non-commercial film artist
-of whatever experience, or proven degree of proficiency, and without
interference in either film-subject or style -the use without cost, or at
minimal cost, of the tools of filmmaking, instruction in filmmaking, and a
means of contacting others of like creative interest."

PLEASE CONTACT the  MFW BOARD's secretary, Lili White, for further
information: l...@millenniumfilm.org