Film rescue international will.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Jesse Lerner
Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 16:00
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Reply To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Double 8mm

Try Spectra in North Hollywood, CA:

On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 11:29 AM, Jonathan Walley <wall...@denison.edu> wrote:
Hello fellow Frameworkers,

I know that questions like this come up from time to time on this list, but I’ve searched around on the archive and can’t find anything exactly on point, so…

I have four 25-foot rolls of CINE-X B&W reversal double-8mm film and I want to shoot them. Who still processes this stuff? It’s not clear from Dwayne’s website if they do. Suggestions? If anyone out there in frameworks land wants to hand/DIY process these for me at a reasonable price, contact me!

Thanks in advance and all best,
Jonathan “bored film studies prof. who wants to make a movie (sort of)” Walley

Dr. Jonathan Walley
Associate Professor and Chair
Department of Cinema
Denison University