Hey folks!

quick note about some studio space available in Williamsburg... if you're
interested, you'd be sharing with me in November, then with Brendan Fernandez
from December - June.

I'm subletting his half from him while he's out of town in November... then he
comes back November 29 and I go back to Canada...
meanwhile, from Nov.1 - onward, his studio mate has left and he's looking for
someone to take over their space from November 1 - June 31....

So, if you're looking for studio space in Brooklyn, ideal for video or 2D
work... this spot in Williamsburg is available staring November 1.

Heres the info:

-------------------------------
Amazing shared studio space in Williamsburg available November 1st 2015 - June
31st 2016 - $450 per month.

The studio is newly renovated with hardwood floors and brand new windows. The
space you will share is approximately 150 sf. and perfect for someone who works
in video or in a 2-D practice or a writer. The studio is furnished with two
desks and a chair. Great fellow artists and a beautiful view of Mc Carren Park.
The building has 24 hour access with a freight elevator. It is located at 87
Richardson near the Loirmer stop off the L. Rent is $450 per month including
heat and high speed Internet.

If you are interested please contact bren...@brendanfernandes.ca

Amanda Dawn Christie
506-871-2062