Hello Frameworkers:

In case you're in NYC and you're looking for something to do on Halloween,
check out *The Dry Remains *at Callicoon Fine Arts at 49 Delancey St. Art
in America called it "the Lower East Side's most morbid show this season."
Mark Mcelhatten, a long-time friend of Luther's, said the show is "the best
of Luther artifacts in captivity I have seen wall to wall. Really moving
and great honor to his work."

Art in America Article-
http://www.artinamericamagazine.com/exhibitions/luther-price/

Callicoon Fine Arts' website with hours of operation (W-SUN 10am - 6pm) -
http://callicoonfinearts.com/exhibitions/luther-price/

My deepest gratitude goes to Photi Giovanis for allowing Luther and me to
come in his gallery, darken his windows, turn off the lights, and
traumatize his patrons and passerbys.

-- Warren Cockerham
NYC and Boston (and Providence!)