Hi all,

Late happy birthday wishes to all and sundry, and to Pip in particular.
I wasn't intending to clutter up the listserv, but would like to second Ken's
motion that everyone make an effort to delete previous posts. For those of us
on the digest, having to scroll through screeds of back posts is
exasperating--not enough to make me unsubscribe after all these years, but
enough to discourage reading Frameworks on busy days....

Deke Dusinberre
Paris

On Nov 6, 2015, at 1:00 PM, frameworks-requ...@jonasmekasfilms.com wrote:
> But you are right that it is very easy to delete all but the  essential part
> of the thread to which you are replying. This is common etiquette on
> listservs, especially helpful for those who receive the list as a digest.

de...@orange.fr
Tel: (33-1) 42.54.38.05