Hi Steve!

They are indeed my films -- it didn't even occur to me that that would not be
clear.  My mistake!  Several are completely new;  two of the Wilderness Film
films are fully collaborative amongst the group of us who were there to make
them.

The page for the show is:
http://bplnow.boulderlibrary.org/event/2015-11-23/29061

There will be more up about the films on my website sometime after the show, at
www.robertschaller.org/film

--Robert