Dear Frameworkers,

I'm involved with a UK based curatorial platform now in it's 5th year and
relaunching as a small biannual arts festival staged at Bloc Projects
gallery in Sheffield. Incorporating a visual arts exhibition, workshops and
presentations the project brings together artists, filmmakers, researchers,
academics, and the general public in an event that questions ways of
working with reality within a cross section of media, including film, sound
and performance.  Additionally there is a touring programme, which in the
last round included collaborations with The Hackney Picturehouse, London;
Utrecht University, The Netherlands; ICSM Men & Masculinity Conference,
Turkey; UnionDocs, New York.

We are looking for work for the next edition. Details here:
http://sheffieldfringe.com/

With kind regards,
Minou

minounorouzi.com