I just purchased and EIKI NT 16mm projector and I found that it runs even when in the stop position. The only way to stop it is to unplug the thing so I was wondering if anyone had any idea what the issue was and how I could fix it. I opened it up but I dont know how to get to the switch. Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Halprin
Sent: Oct 10, 2015 6:36 PM
To: Experimental Film Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Shooting Super 16 but composing for regular

Got it Adam, that makes sense then. Let us see/hear the results!

-JH

Jason Halprin
jihalp...@gmail.com

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 7:04 AM, <ada...@gmail.com> wrote:
To answer Jason's question -

I'm shooting super 16 as I want the image to fall onto the optical track, but I'm composing for 16mm as the aim is to produce a print using that excess image as sound. However, I do need to be able to pretty accurately center what I'm shooting for 1.37:1.

A couple of people asked what camera I'm using-I'm really looking for the right camera for this project. It seems like an Aaton might be a good candidate from what I can tell.