Call for Submissions: 70th Edinburgh International Film Festival

Deadline: February 17, 2016

Festival dates: June 15 - 26, 2016

EIFF are inviting experimental submissions for the Black Box strand, now in its
14th year. We welcome short to medium length work on 16mm, 35mm and digital.

Black Box is a distinctive section within the festival, which presents a
diverse spectrum of experimental work from around the world. It is committed to
supporting photochemical film and artisanal practice as well as digital.

All films must be UK premieres and should be no more than 12 months old at the
time of screening. Full rules and regulations can be found here:
http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/submissions/rules-regulations.

As in previous years, I am able to offer fee waivers to EIFF alumni and
Frameworks subscribers. To take advantage of this please contact me privately
with an indication of whether you would like to submit online or by post.

Happy holidays to you all!

Kim Knowles
Experimental Programmer
Edinburgh International Film Festival

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH EIFF
Become a web member for FREE and receive news and offers:
http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk/register
Follow EIFF at: https://twitter.com/edfilmfest or
http://www.facebook.com/edfilmfest
t. +44(0)131 228 4051
f. +44(0)131 229 5501
w. http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk
88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH3 9BZ Scotland, United Kingdom
The Edinburgh International Film Festival Limited is a subsidiary of the Centre
for the Moving Image. Registered in Scotland No: SC132453. VAT No: 502 548861.
Registered Office: 88 Lothian Road, Edinburgh.