Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 08:47:08 +0100
From: lenadi...@gmail.com
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Experimental film/video from COLUMBIA S.A.?

Hey David,

If ex-pats count, one half of Ojoboca (Juan David González Monroy) is from
Colombia, currently working in Berlin. Their film Gente Perra (2014) is based
in part on a story by a Colombian author and makes reference to aspects of the
culture there particularly regarding European colonization of South America.
Might fit the bill if you're not limited to a strictly historical program.

Best,