Sorry about the grammatical errors on my previous post. For more
information of this time period at Canyon Cinema please see

https://books.google.com/books?id=r2LLdwAXyiYC&pg=PA18&lpg=PA18&dq=michael+wallin+and+canyon+cinema&source=bl&ots=OqzmpvpXeP&sig=Os2DmJSp9_EL9LqMmwY42K2pPw0&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjv06bfwZjKAhUT62MKHZwQAKoQ6AEILzAD#v=onepage&q=michael%20wallin%20and%20canyon%20cinema&f=false

>From Scott MacDonald's book about Canyon Cinema